The first fifty years of the journal, 1955-2005
On the following four pages we present a list of all issues of Ekistics to date:
- the journal was first issued in October 1955 as Tropical Housing & Planning Monthly Bulletin;
- in 1956 it became Tropical Housing & Planning Monthly Information Bulletin;
- in October 1957 it became Ekistics: Housing & Planning Abstracts;
- in May 1959, it came out as Ekistics: Abstracts of the Problems and Science of Human Settlements;
- in January 1961, the journal appeared as Ekistics: Reviews on the Problems and Science of Human Settlements; and finally
- in January 1965 and for the last forty years, it has been published as Ekistics: The Problems and Science of Human Settlements
How to Cite
Please contact the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com, should you have any questions on copyright for your submission.
This research journal is for Educational and Knowledge development purposes.
All material published on this site complies with our copyright and terms as described by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivaties 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)