The 2001 Meetings of the World Society for Ekistics
Keywords:Ekistics, Successful City
The contents of the present issue come as a continuation of the previous issue of Ekistics, vol. 69, no.412/413/414, January/February-March/April-May/June 2002, with the same theme. As is explained in the table of contents (pages 2 and 3) of that issue and also reproduced in the table of contents (pages 178 and 179) of the present issue, the material used is classified as follows: The 2001 Meetings of the World Society for Ekistics, Berlin, 24-28 October
- Executive Council Meeting
- The C.A. Doxiadis Lecture
- Symposion: Defining Success of the City in the 21st Century
- General Assembly
Apart from the C.A. Doxiadis Lecture, the main contents of both issues refer to the material collected before, during and, in some cases, after the Symposion "Defining Success of the City in the 21st Century". More specifically, the issues contain:
- Papers reflecting the presentations made during the Symposion and these concern papers delivered before and during the Symposion or documents that were prepared by the presenters after the Symposion.
- Papers that were made available at the Symposion by members who intended to attend but finally were totally unable to do so. These documents were made available to all participants but were never presented or discussed. Some were revised and edited by the authors.
- Papers that were prepared after the Symposion by members who could not attend.
How to Cite
Please contact the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com, should you have any questions on copyright for your submission.
This research journal is for Educational and Knowledge development purposes.
All material published on this site complies with our copyright and terms as described by the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivaties 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)